East 6 is a four-story office development located on East 6th Street, between Chicon Street and Robert T. Martinez Jr. Street.
The building is fully leased by GoDaddy.com (formerly Main Street Hub) and is set to deliver in Q2 2019.
East 6 is a first of its kind development for East Austin. It is one of the first single-tenant Class A office developments of this size on the Eastside, and we couldn’t be happier to have Main Street Hub [now GoDaddy.com], a company built in Austin, occupying the building.”– Mike Murphy, Principal, AQUILA Commercial
The site is surrounded by the East 6th Street’s most popular restaurants, coffee shops and bars, including Whisler’s, Kitty Cohen’s Cuvee Coffee, Suerte and Via 313. AQUILA Commercial is developing the project.
East 6 – GoDaddy.com Office
2010 East 6th Street
Thank you to our sponsor:
- Completion of this form is REQUIRED to participate in the tour
- Please complete form and bring with you to tour.
- Limited Street Parking Only. Ride Share is strongly encouraged
- Wear Closed Toed Shoes and Pants. Hard hats provided
- Lite Bites Served
- Space is limited to first 20 to register
- Open to members and non-members