Join lenders from SouthStar Bank to answer your most puzzling questions about how the commercial real estate loan process works. Have you ever wondered what it means to go through underwriting, what is the difference between owner occupied and investment and why are the loan terms different. Bring your questions! We will have a special prize if someone can STUMP THE LENDER. Summary of topics to include the following:
- Brief overview of the lending programs available
- What is required to underwrite a loan
- Walk through a brief example (owner occupied vs. investment)
- OWNER OCCUPIED- SBA and conventional loan options- lower down payment, lower rate, longer fixed termshow does someone qualify for owner occupied?
- INVESTMENT- Retail center -finance of purchase, review leases, rollover analysis
- Review financial support for repayment of loan (DSCR)
- Review global cash flow analysis for approval
- Max LTV/LTC
- Timing and Process
Presenter: Alexis Michael, SVP/Regional Credit Mgr/Branch Executive/SBA Dir - SouthStar Bank
SouthStar Bank - Steiner Ranch Branch
5925 Steiner Ranch Blvd.
Austin, Texas 78730
*ample parking in parking lot
Members Only | Free | Lunch will be provided