WOMEN'S REAL ESTATE CHALLENGE
UCREW 2021 Past Winner
UCREW 2020 Winner
2022 UCREW Flyer
Student Info Packet
2022 UCREW Scholarship
UCREW in Action
Commercial Real Estate Women of Austin (CREW Austin), the premier commercial real estate networking organization in Austin, Texas, is offering $5,500 in scholarships and five (5) student memberships to women attending local universities. The UCREW Real Estate Challenge is free and open to women who have completed a minimum of two (2) semesters at an accredited college or university as of the beginning of the 2021 Fall semester and have not been a previous recipient of a UCREW scholarship.
The UCREW Real Estate Challenge is a series of interactive sessions that are designed to introduce multidisciplinary college students to professional opportunities in commercial real estate. The Challenge culminates in a competition, students give presentations to a panel of judges comprised of local real estate experts.
- Expose student participants to the fundamentals of the commercial real estate industry.
- Identify various professions, career opportunities and resources for student participants.
- Provide student participants relationship-building opportunities with CREW members.
Deadline to submit UCREW applications has been extended to: Sunday, January 31, 2022 (midnight)
Student participants will take part in three (3) sessions in February 2022. The Challenge will be a virtual event taking place via Zoom.
- February 3, 2022 (5:30pm – 7:30pm) - Session I offers the students an introduction to the commercial real estate industry, CREW Austin and CREW Network, as well as details of the Challenge. At the end of this session, students will be introduced to their assigned professional.
- Taking place between February 3 and February 24, 2022, Session II is an opportunity for each student to spend one-on-one time with their assigned professional. Students are expected to incorporate their experiences to their presentations.
- February 24, 2022 (5:30pm – 7:30pm) – Session III includes the student presentations, judging and awards. This session also includes breakout sessions to allow for small group networking.
VOLUNTEER SIGN UP
STUDENT SIGN UP
Interested in membership in CREW Austin? We have a student rate of $90 per year. Visit the Membership page for the student application
CREW Network Foundation
In addition to the CREW Austin UCREW Real Estate Challenge, the CREW Network Foundation also offers national scholarships.
TIMING: Applications accepted between Jan-April
VALUE: No less than $5,000. 171 scholarships totaling $1,022,500 have been awarded to date.
Open to full-time female students in an accredited college or university.
Visit the website for more details.
Thank you to our UCREW Partners!