WOMEN'S REAL ESTATE CHALLENGE
Commercial Real Estate Women of Austin (CREW Austin
), the premier commercial real estate networking organization in Austin, Texas, is offering $5,000 in scholarships and five (5) student memberships
to women attending local universities.The UCREW Real Estate Challenge is free and open to women who have completed a minimum of two (2) semesters at an accredited college as of the application deadline and have not been a previous recipient of a UCREW scholarship.
The UCREW Real Estate Challenge is a series of interactive sessions that are designed to introduce multidisciplinary college students to professional opportunities in commercial real estate. The Challenge culminates in a competition, students give presentations to a panel of judges comprised of local real estate experts.
Deadline to submit UCREW applications has been extended to: Friday, January 27, 2023 (midnight)
- Expose student participants to the fundamentals of the commercial real estate industry.
- Identify various professions, career opportunities and resources for student participants.
- Provide student participants relationship-building opportunities with CREW members.
Student participants will take part in three (3) sessions in February 2023. The Challenge will be a virtual event taking place via Zoom.
- February 2, 2023 (5:30pm – 7:30pm) - Session I offers the students an introduction to the commercial real estate industry, CREW Austin and CREW Network, as well as details of the Challenge. At the end of this session, students will be introduced to their assigned professional.
- Taking place between February 4 and March 1, 2023, Session II is an opportunity for each student to spend one-on-one time with their assigned professional. Students are expected to incorporate their experiences to their presentations.
- March 2, 2023 (5:30pm – 7:30pm) – Session III includes the student presentations, judging and awards. This session also includes breakout sessions to allow for small group networking.
2023 UCREW Information
UCREW in Action
UCREW 2022 Winner
UCREW 2021 Winner
UCREW 2020 Winner
Volunteer with UCREW Austin’s Scholarship Challenge where CREW Austin educates and mentors local college and university students in the field of CRE and Provides mentorship opportunities. Sign up to learn about opportunities to volunteer, participate and/or attend the program and support the students.
- February 2 - February 22: Conduct a 2-4 Hour Student Mentoring Session.
- February 2, 5:30 to 7:30 PM: Attend and/or Assist in Virtual Presentation & Breakout Rooms.
- March 2, 5:30 to 7:30 PM: Attend and Support Students during Virtual Presentations.
In addition to the CREW Austin UCREW Real Estate Challenge, the CREW Network Foundation also offers national scholarships.
: Applications accepted between January 3 and April 15
: No less than $5,000. 226 scholarships totaling $1,297,500 have been awarded to date.
Open to full-time female students in an accredited college or university.
Visit the website
for more details.
Thank you to our UCREW Partners!