2023 Board/Officer Application
Our Nominating Committee is seeking qualified members interested in serving on the Board and in Officer positions. The selection process is transparent, and we invite your questions, suggestions and self-nominations. The Nominating Committee consists of the Past President, President, President Elect + two members-at-large.
We are accepting Nominations/Applications for the 2023 Board of Directors as follows:
- President-Elect (becomes 2023 President)*
- (5) Directors who will serve a (3) year term.
- Affiliate Director who will serve a (1) year term.
(*) Only current or past board members are eligible to be nominated/apply for any officer position.
The following members of the 2022 Board will continue service in 2023:
- Stacy Reed (President 2023)
- Elise Giles (Immediate Past President 2023)
- JoEllen Eggert (2023)
- Jennifer Aaron (2023)
- Jennifer Jarl McCombs (2023)
- Stephanie Bernard (2024)
- The individuals eligible for nomination include any Active or Affiliate member in good standing that has chaired a committee and/or task force.
- Please note that the members-at-large that are part of the Nominating Committee are not eligible to be nominated.
- The Nominating Committee will conduct applicant interviews in August (date TBD).
- The vote to approve the slate will take place at the annual meeting to be held in October.
- Interested parties should fill out the online application form here.
- If submitting a nomination, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and the link to the application will be sent to the nominee on your behalf.
- The final deadline for all board/officer application submissions is August 3rd, 2022.
You are very important to the future of this exceptional organization, so please be a part of our next successes!