CREWsers & CREWnections!
A core mission of CREW is for members to connect and do business together. We like to share stories of these successes. This month we highlight the following members:
- Amy Hurst with AQUILA purchased new lobby benches for UFCU from Office Furniture Now to keep people from falling into the water feature.
- Nina Murrell was chosen as one of the 2020 Women in Real Estate Award winners. As a certified facilitator, Murrell is recognized for her success in shepherding diverse and divergent groups to consensus and shared vision. Read more about her accomplishment here.
- Stephanie Bernard has joined Prime Construction Team as a Project Engineer. Stephanie brings a wealth of experience from the Commercial Construction and Commercial Real Estate Industries to the table. Congrats to Stephanie!
- Miranda Reinhard will be starting a new position at the beginning of the year as a Senior Environmental Scientist with the Policy and Planning Division in the City of Austin Watershed Protection Department. She will review reports relating to site development permit process including Environmental Resource Inventories (ERIs). She can be reached at email@example.com until after the first of the year.
- Jennifer Jarl McCombs of Urban Foundry Architecture worked together with Peggy Scott of CBI group on Structura`s new offices in north Austin. UFA provided the exterior and interior renovation design and documentation for Structura`s newly purchased building. CBI provided the new furniture package for the offices.
If you have a deal, referral or promotion to share please submit it online at our website