Our Nominating Committee is seeking qualified members interested in serving a 3-year term (Active members) or 1-year term (Affiliate members) on the Board. We will be filling officer positions and director vacancies. The selection process is transparent, and we invite your questions, suggestions and self-nominations. The Nominating Committee consists of the Past President, President, President Elect + two members at large.
We are accepting Nominations for the 2020 Board of Directors as follows:
The following members of the 2019 Board will continue service in 2020:
- 2020 President-Elect (becomes 2021 President)
- Secretary & Treasurer *
- (5) Directors who will serve (3) year terms (2020 – 2022)
- Affiliate Director who will serve a (1) year term (2020).
- Current or past board members are eligible to be nominated for any officer position *
Rolling off the Board (can be re-nominated for additional term):
- Amy Hurst - President 2020
- Katy Lumpkin - Past President
- Elena Cutshall
- Jennifer Jarl McCombs
- Elise Giles
- Carrie Holt
- Vanessa Rabe
- Marcus Bove
- Evonne Jones
- Amy Joseph
- Darlene Louk
- Marcy Phillips
- Ashley Teykl
- The individuals eligible for nomination include any Active or Affiliate member in good standing that has chaired a committee and/or task force.
- Please note that the members at large that are part of the Nominating Committee are not eligible to be nominated.
- Self-nominations are encouraged.
- The Nominating Committee will conduct applicant interviews in August (date TBD).
- The vote to approve the slate will take place at the annual meeting to be held on October 15th, 2019.
- The final deadline for all nominations is July 31st, 2019.
- Interested parties should fill out the nomination form to be submitted to our administrator @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You are very important to the future of this exceptional organization, so please be a part of our next successes.
- Thank you in advance for your prompt attention.
Immediate Past President & Nominations Committee Chair