- Coordinates program for women students at local universities to learn about careers in commercial real estate and network with professionals in different CRE fields.
- Recruit CREW members from different areas of the real estate profession to engage in discussion about their fields and lead group discussions regarding different real estate projects and the professionals role in the project.
- Maintain a database of students seeking internships in CRE and match whenever possible to CREW members seeking internships.
- Committee members have the opportunity to mentor young women interested in commercial real estate as a career choice.
- Committee members have the opportunity to work with and get to know different members of CREW and learn about their profession.
Committee Meetings: 9-16-2020 12pm
Market Development Manager, Blu Dot
Vice President - Relationship Manager, KeyBank
Development Analyst, Greystar
Owner / Broker, Beck-Reit Commercial Real Estate
Commercial Lease Manager, Texas General Land Office
Owner, Capital Strategies/ KADA Acres
Business Development Leader, DBR Engineering Consultants
Lillibridge Healthcare Services, Inc.
Broker Associate, Easter and Easter, REALTORS
Student, University of Texas - Austin
Principal, TMT Investment Partners
Managing Partner, Davie E. Jones & Associates LLC
Workplace Market Leader, Stantec