- Coordinates program for women students at local universities to learn about careers in commercial real estate and network with professionals in different CRE fields.
- Recruit CREW members from different areas of the real estate profession to engage in discussion about their fields and lead group discussions regarding different real estate projects and the professionals role in the project.
- Maintain a database of students seeking internships in CRE and match whenever possible to CREW members seeking internships.
- Committee members have the opportunity to mentor young women interested in commercial real estate as a career choice.
- Committee members have the opportunity to work with and get to know different members of CREW and learn about their profession.
For more details on the UCREW Program, click here.
Market Development Manager, Blu Dot
Principal/Broker, Texas Multifamily Specialist/Armstrong Commercial Partners
Development Manager, Ryan Companies US, Inc.
Owner / Broker, Beck-Reit Commercial Real Estate
Senior Financial Analyst, CBRE, Inc.
Broker Associate, Easter and Easter, REALTORS
Managing Partner, Make It Rain Capital
Project Manager, DPR Construction
Associate - Interior Design Project Manager, Corgan
Associate Attorney, Winstead PC
Accounting/Admin, Flintrock Commercial
Director, Hines Securities