- Identify speakers and innovative/leading edge topics.
- Develop and structure interesting formats for presentations.
- Identify professional skills development training, and recommend delivery vehicles for these programming opportunities.
- These programs and events are the primary source of exposure and credibility for the organization and provide a substantial portion of CREW Austin’s annual revenue.
- The goal of these programs is to increase overall attendance and meet the needs of the membership.
Director of Business Development, American Constructors
Association Manager, CREW Austin Inc.
Partner, Hardie, Bleau, Hancock & McGill, LLLP
Asset Manager, VEREIT, Inc.
Business Development Leader, DBR Engineering Consultants
Partner, Bickerstaff Heath Delgado Acosta LLP
Commercial Banker, Vice President, First Citizens Bank
Engineer, Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc.
Commercial Specification Sales, Arizona Tile
President, Ichor Construction, Inc.
Of Counsel, Mclean & Howard LLP
Managing Director, Masterplan Consultants
When | Meets at 3:00 on April 22nd, June 24th, August 26th, & October 28th
Contact Kelly Cloud for details firstname.lastname@example.org