- Focused on recruitment.
- Review membership applications and make recommendations to board on new members.
- Recruit high-level commercial real estate industry leaders and decision makers via the “Smart Grown Initiative” to meet goals for targeted mix of disciplines and demographics.
- Create elevator speeches to help members talk about “Why CREW?”.
- Host an annual prospective member reception and new member appreciation event.
- New member welcome packet and “roadmap”
- If you can’t make our meetings you can still help us with phone calls and e-mailing.
Associate Project Manager, CBRE, Inc.
Director of Marketing, Structure Tone Southwest, Inc
VP of Lending, SouthStar Bank
Partner, Jackson Walker LLP
Director of A&D Partnerships, Core Office Interiors
Senior Interior Designer, PDR -Design, Architecture and Consulting
Director of Business Development, ABM
Founding Principal, MODA (Murrell Office for Development and Architecture, LLC)
Commercial Sales, Austin Title Company
Reader's Wholesale Distributors
VP / Business Development / Treasury Officer, American Bank of Commerce
Vice President - Relationship Manager, KeyBank
VP/Commercial Escrow Officer, Austin Title Company
President, Art + Artisans Consulting, Inc
When | Meets the first Wednesday of each Month from 11:30 -1:00
Where | Cover 3 Downtown @ 1717 W. 6th Street
Contact Amanda Aaron for details email@example.com