- Focused on existing member retention and services.
- Promotes membership renewal and performs surveys to assess the needs and satisfaction of members as well as an implementation program to improve services.
- Promotes CREW Network by having lunch-n-learns on the Playbooks, discussions on whitepapers, and encouraging outreach to members in other chapters.
- Designs events to promote member-to-member relationships, providing members with new clients, contacts and career development.
- Creates Legacy programming supporting our long-standing members.
Business Lending Development Officer, Randolph-Brooks Federal Credit Union
District Manager, Teknion
General Construction Representative, PPG Paints
Association Manager, CREW Austin Inc.
Attorney, Popp Hutcheson PLLC
Sr. Estimator, PWI Construction
Associate, Kuperman, Orr & Albers PC
Senior Interior Designer, Project Manager, & Regional Interior Design Manager, Cushing Terrell
Senior Project Manager, Doucet & Associates, Inc.
When | Meets the second Tuesday of each month 11:30
Where | Cover 3 Downtown @ 1717 W. 6th Street
Contact Brenda Tuma for more details firstname.lastname@example.org